Original vs. Substitute Sam
When the alarm clock brings our slumber to an abrupt end we don’t always wake up with the energy or alertness we’d prefer so we entrust caffeine to give us that extra “Ummppphh!”
Specialty coffees are a popular and tasty way to get our caffeine fix, but as I wrote about in ‘Diet & Lifestyle’ these can be problematic to our diets. Not only can they be sneaky calorie bombs, but the insulin spike and crash can lead to more problems.
I know what you’re thinking, “they are so damn good that I just don’t think I could live without it” and I thought the same exact thing, that is until I discovered the delightfully creamy Skinny Cinny Frappuccino!
- Packed with protein to keep us fuller longer
- Antioxidants and caffeine from coffee
- Amazing benefits from cinnamon
1. Add Cold Press Coffee and protein powder to a blender and blend
- 1 scoop Cinnamon Roll Myofusion
- 1 C cold press coffee
- *Optional* Add in a pinch of guarana powder for an added mental boost
2. Add in ice, cinnamon, milk, and vanilla extract and blend
- 3-5 ice cubes (more ice=thicker consistency)
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
3. Enjoy yet another fantastic form of coffee!
I love cooking food that’s healthy and delicious, but I’ve got a lot to learn and it’s way more fun to hear ideas for recipes and improvements from YOU!